The Easiest Chinuch Choice You’ll Make
Here’s our admission process:
Step 1: Come visit
Because we offer a different educational model than other schools in our community, we require parents to attend a one hour information and observation session before applying. You will watch a class in action, meet our staff, and ask questions.
Step 2: Apply
After your visit, we’ll email you a link to our application. Applications can be submitted through email, fax, or mail.
See below for age and requirement guidelines.
Step 3: Bring your child
We’ll let you know if your child is accepted within 10 business days of your child’s visit.
Step 4: Enroll
Once your child is accepted, you’ll complete our online enrollment form which includes a non-refundable $180.00 enrollment and supply fee. After, you can register for a tuition payment plan or tuition assistance. Learn about our tuition guidelines HERE.
Ready to start to schedule an Information & Observation Session
- Toddler Division is for ages 2-3.
- Primary Division is ages 3-6 years- priority is given to age 3.
- Lower Elementary Division is ages 6-9 (grades 1-3).
- Upper Elementary Division is ages 9-12 (grades 3-6).
- Junior Division is ages 12-15 (grades 7-9).
- You can apply up to 1 year prior to enrollment.
- We give priority acceptance consideration to siblings of current students and children transferring from other Montessori schools.
- If space allows, we admit qualified students anytime during the school year.